Thank you for visiting our website, We are committed to providing an exciting and safe online shopping experience and elevated level of personal service synonymous with the Company. This commitment includes respecting and protecting the privacy of your personal information.
Q: What information does the Company collect?
A: The Company may collect information from or about you in the following ways:
From the Company's Interactions With You: We collect information from and about you and your transactions and other interactions with us. This may include when you use the Services, make a purchase, sign up for our catalogue, newsletters or email lists, participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotion, participate in a product review, survey, or other similar programs, send a gift or virtual gift card to a person, or otherwise contact us.
If you make a purchase from us, we may also collect the billing address.
Information You Provide About a Third Party: If you send someone else a communication from the Services, we may collect information such as that person's name, telephone number, email, and/or shipping address.
From Third Party Sources: We may acquire information from other sources to update or supplement the information that you provide or that we collect automatically (such as information to validate or update your address or other demographic information), or when you connect with the company through a third party (including through social networks) based on your registration and privacy settings on those third party sites.
Combination of Information: We may combine the information we receive from or about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through the Site, as well as information across other computers or devices that you use, with information we collect or receive about you from other online and offline sources, or from other third party sources.
Q: What are my Tracking Options?
• Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential to enabling you to browse and use the functionality of a website and without them the Services cannot be provided. We use these cookies, among other things, to recognize and maintain your logged-in status throughout your visit and manage your shopping bag.
• Performance Cookies – These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Services, for example, pages that they visit and if they receive error messages. This information does not identify you individually and is used in the aggregate to improve our Services.
• Functionality Cookies – These cookies allow us to remember certain choices you make about how you like to use the Services and provide you a more personalized experience, for example, your shipping country and currency preferences.
• Targeting Cookies – These cookies are used to deliver online advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They may be placed on the Services by us or by our advertising partners with our permission. For more on targeting cookies and your ability to control their use, please see the Internet-based Advertising section below.
To understand your choices for receiving more relevant advertising or to manage your settings, please review the information below:
If you wish to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We or our service providers may also use Flash cookies (also known as Local Stored Objects) or other similar technologies. A Flash cookie is a small data file placed on a computer using Adobe Flash or similar technology that may be built into your computer or downloaded or installed by you on your computer. We use these technologies to personalize and enhance your online experience, facilitate processes, and personalize and store your settings. Flash cookies may help our website visitors to, for example, set volume preference associated with a video experience, play games and perform surveys. They help us improve our websites by measuring which areas are of greatest interest to customers. They may be recognized by other websites or by our marketing or business partners. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies and the cookie management tools provided by your browser may not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, visit http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/ flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html. If you disable Flash cookies or other similar technologies, please be aware that you may not have access to certain features and services that make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Q: How does the Company use the information collected?
A: The Company may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes
• To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, install, and track your order (including to process payment card transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, maintain a record of the purchases you make, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone) or to service products you purchased from us.
• To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site.
• To send you catalogs, information, newsletters, promotional materials and other offerings from the Company or on behalf of our partners and affiliates.
• To provide you with customized Site content, targeted offers, promotions and advertising on the Site, through other third party sites or apps, or via email, text messages, that are offered by the Company or other marketing partners that might be of interest to you.
• To improve our sites, products/services, customer service, and customer shopping experience.
• To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes.
• To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
• To contact you when necessary or requested, including responding to your questions and comments and providing customer support.
• As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
Q: What information does the Company share with others?
A: The Company may share personal information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
Company Affiliates: We may share collected information within, the Company’s affiliated companies, and any future additions to the Company’s family of affiliated companies.
Co-Marketing Partners: Certain areas of the Services may be provided to you in association with third parties, such as companies that provide products and services, rewards programs, conduct joint sales program, sweepstakes, promotional campaigns, and other jointly sponsored events. Such Services will identify the third party. If you elect to register for any products and/or services provided during the Services, you either will be providing your information to both the Company and such third party, or the Company might share your information directly with such third party for that third party to fulfill their products and our products and services directly with you.
Other Third Parties: The Company may share your information with select partners, affiliates, and other third parties that we believe may have offers or be of interest to you.
Service Providers: We use third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf when the information is necessary for them to perform their duties.
Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information: We may also share or sell non-identifiable aggregate or anonymous information with our affiliates, agents, service providers, business partners, or other third parties for their marketing or analytics uses or for other lawful purposes. This type of non-identifiable and aggregate information cannot be used to identify you personally.
Text Marketing and notifications (if applicable): By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase, subscribing via our subscription for or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed X per month. You can unsubscribe from further text messages by clicking on the unsubscribe link. Sending text messages or using automations requires you to feed phone numbers or recipient names into our importer. We will store and use this data to show you campaign analytics and results including message delivery status, sent status, and in some cases whether the purchase resulted in a sale. If you decide to use our link shortener in text messages, we will collect information on whether the link was clicked or not and use it to display results in your analytics. Any other third party service that you may decide to use outside of the scope of smsbump.com (third party link shortener, GA tracking, etc) you will be referred to their specific third party policies which you need to agree with. Upon sending the text messages, we will pass the data to our text messages operator to fulfill their delivery. Information is being shared to our operator only upon initialising a marketing campaign. If your recipients no longer wish to receive messages they have to reply to the message with STOP or reach out to us at the email address below so we can unsubscribe them successfully.
Q: How can I view, update or remove my information?
A: If you have made a purchase, you can also contact our Customer Service Department at the email address listed in the "Contact Us" section below to access or update any of this information.
You may also exercise your rights, subject to applicable laws, to request that we delete or restrict access to your personal data. We may need to retain data for legally permitted purposes and this will be explained to you if necessary.
Q: How does the Company communicate changes to this Policy?
Q: Whom do I contact if I have additional questions or concerns about this policy? How do I lodge complaints?
A: We welcome you to reach out if you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices. Please feel free to contact Customer Service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are transparent about the ways in which we collect and use personal information and welcome your questions and concerns. If you have any concern or complaint about the way we handle your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.